<Editted>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that report Lord Kalthorn. I never really sat down and thought about how the whole thing works, and now I am definitely not going through with it. As for Aol, my parents have had it for a while and I've been telling them we need to cancel, because we are paying an arm and a leg a month for crap! I heard when you try to cancel they try and persuade you back in and end up pleading! Is this true? What are your Aol stories?

Well they don't plead, or at least they didn't with me, but the were certainly very happy to debate with me for half an hour AOL. It was quite fun. I won of course; he gave up and cancelled.

Have you not seen the posts I have editted? Have you not seen your previous posts about to be editted? Of course we know about it and of course you are wasting my time by posting your crap links. I would greatly like it if I never see links to this site again from you after this.

Thanks

Re: Free Ipod!!!

Yet another spam thread locked. Jesus I'm impressed someone doesn't have anything better to do lol.

-> Thread Closed <-

Please PM me if you would like the thread opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom