AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol - by that time the PS2 will be gone, and replaced with the XBox2 and everybody will say - god, did we really ever play on a Playstation. What fools we were. And every game would come onto the XBox; and no other games console will exist.

And Microsoft will have another great practical monopoly in a market. Just as it should be.

Even though I'm a Ps2 fan, I agree xbox will at some point dominate the market and I'll be thinking "Damnit why did I sell that thing"...

the future of gaming is the web PS3 and the NextBox will be based around the internet

Not true actually, it wasn't microsoft that pioneered the internet.. (I'm not 100% sure but I don't think so anyway)

Lol; yep. Everything but microsoft stuff has an end - because Microsoft stuff has the money and backing behind it to linger until its commonplace and you couldn't live without it.

Personally, I hope I live to see the day when Microsoft has truly got into the Home-Entertainment Business. Media Centre looks so damn good if it was a reasonable Price.

Did you know Microsoft will be putting High-Definition DVD Burning Support in Windows Longhorn? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom