<Editted>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok; its a good piece of writing - however.

You have to sign up with their offers, and then get 5 of your friends to sign up for a free iPod; hence making them each pay for the offers and making them each have to get 5 new people to pay for the offers and get 5 people to sign up also. Then those people will have to finalise by getting 5 people; these five people will then have to sign up and get five more people. By this point; with 625 people signed up, the first person will get their iPod - that is why it works.

You have to get five people signed up; for them to be signed up they need five people signed up, for those five to get signed up they need five poeple, for those people to get five people they each need five people. When it stops and the first person gets the iPod; it doesn't say.

Don't bring yourself into a waiting spree - where the offers being monthly will be reset and you'll have to pay for however many months of it the chain takes to complete.

Buy a bloody iPod - it'll take a day if you go and buy it, two weeks tops if you get it from Amazon - you'll get a warrenty and everything and you won't have to pay more than its worth.

Good day

Re: Free Ipod!!!

Its a good system, just hassle. If you can convince 5 mates and wait a few months for your ipod to save the money.
Personally I would do it but I don't live in the US :(

Yeah - but you also have to have the mental torture of thinking, while listening to your iPod, that you have ruined other peoples' lives. :D

Placing an ebay bid isn't ruining someones life, neither is a stamp collecting free trial, although AOL may seem terrible it's a tree trial, your costing them money, and you get to tell the phone operator "CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AOL IS CRAP" not even a gift from god could match that.. lol

Hahaha! Thats a very good point - I think I was on the phone for half an hour cancelling AOL, which was on a free trial, and I had it for 3 days. :D I calmly discussed with the operator the cons of AOL while he said, 'but are you sure you want to cancel?' then I continued to say 'no, but only if you tell me the number to AOL so I don't have to use your Obscene Software...'

God I hope they taped that one for training purposes.

Lol very true.. To be fair, would AOL be really that bad if they just gave us the phone number instead of all the apphalling software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom