Computer for Sale

Grsex the comp i'm selling is better the specs r :

CPU - AMD Athlon XP 3000+

Memory - 1 GB DDR Dual Channel PC3200

Video Card - 128 MB DDR Radeon 9800 pro

Hard Drive - 120 GB, Maxtor, 7200 RPM, Ultra ATA/133, 8MB CACHE, Ultra Quiet FDB motor

Case - GAMER M1 ATX CASE : Blue LCD Temperature/Date/Time Panel, Front I/O Ports : USB 2.0, Speaker, Mic, Attractive Chrome Attributes, Color = Black/silver

MotherBoard - MSI K7N2 Delta, 3 DIMM DDR400, Dual Chanell, 400 FSB

Hard Disk - MSI CD-RW+DVD-ROM, 52x CD-R Writing, 24x CD-RW ReWriting, 52x CD-ROM Reading 16x DVD-ROM Reading

Power Supply - Antec 350 Watt ATX 12V, 2 fans for superior cooling, Smart Fan EMI filtered.

Operating System - Windows XP Professional

If you would like to buy this system please email me at iamaspammer@gmail.com and let me know and there r many upgrades available!

<<< Editted: Stop Spamming on this Forum - it isn't working anyway. The G-mail joke was because its only for spammers :D >>>

mystic said:

Hard Drive - 120 GB, Maxtor, 7200 RPM, Ultra ATA/133, 8MB CACHE, Ultra Quiet FDB motor

Case - GAMER M1 ATX CASE : Blue LCD Temperature/Date/Time Panel, Front I/O Ports : USB 2.0, Speaker, Mic, Attractive Chrome Attributes, Color = Black/silver

Hard Disk - MSI CD-RW+DVD-ROM, 52x CD-R Writing, 24x CD-RW ReWriting, 52x CD-ROM Reading 16x DVD-ROM Reading

Power Supply - Antec 350 Watt ATX 12V, 2 fans for superior cooling, Smart Fan EMI filtered.

If you would like to buy this system please email me at afglife911@hotmail.com and let me know and there r many upgrades available!

Ok....if you think an athlon XP is better than the Athlon64....you got to get your specs straight. I'm not even going to mention the other ::cough:: specs that are obviously not better, and even mismatched. i.e an MSI CD-RW/DVD combo drive is NOT a Hard Disk....

mystic said:

If you would like to buy this system please email me at afglife911@hotmail.com and let me know and there r many upgrades available!
Starting to get annoyed with that bloke's strange obsession with that damned PC! You'd think if it was as good as he said it was (which after seeing these specs - it isn't) that it would have sold by now! :D

But now, compared to grsexguy's computer that is really not up to par. Infact, although you advertise it as 'The Ultimate Gaming PC' its not even as good as mine without graphics - and not that much better as a gaming PC!

What a crazy person you are.

lol
i wish i had the money to build a top gaming machine
tht would be soo cool

yeh i cant trust ebay to much i mean its second hand
if u pay rip of Pc world prices at least u can see your product

Back
Top Bottom