Windows media player

Tommy Boy said:
thats nice, I've seen that site before, but I said FREE, you have to pay for that
Best i can do.Why don't you do some searching instead of expecting others to.At least it's an option and an answer to this ?
So don't be so damn demanding.
But i said FREE
"REALLY"
:mad:

Don't be rude Bluto! Anyone who thinks Bluto isn't so bad should read his posts a little more often!

0x54 said:
limewire is a mp3 player? i thought it was a p2p network
:\
Lol; I don't fully understand that too but it does have a mp3 player in it to play the music files. Can't imagine its any better than any other more specific music player though.

Was a bit offensive; but its more of an opinion than an insult. Also a little hypocritical to say Bluto is rude when some of the things I've been editting recently from you are just plain offensive; none of them really provoked out of you.

barrett, i hate bluto also.

but ur posts are beginning to get a tad bit annoying.

if u see the first few posts i've written in this entire forum, it says stuff like, wtf bluto, why u such a faggot.

but u jus gotta let it go man.
he's not gonna stop, so jus ignore him.

right now, ur like a anti bluto. and that makes u just as much as annoying as him.

sorry bro. but that's what it seems like right
now.

wow this is really fun. I take back my comments. As long as things get this heated and I visit after its edited then this could be interesting.

Great editing job I think it was Lord Karthlon or however you spell your name.

Well back on subject has anyone tried VLC player its absolutely the best player for watching videos, dvds, ect.

Barrett said:
Don't be rude Bluto! Anyone who thinks Bluto isn't so bad should read his posts a little more often!

I quite agree but, As someone else said, when you flame him back it makes you almost equally as bad, just start a poll/thread in social saying ban bluto like I did a while ago, hes already had an official warning from David, its clear he hasn't cleaned up his behavior I believe we don't have any other choice.

Back
Top Bottom