<Editted>

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like a ligit deal... Are you saying you wouldn't go through with it computerfreek? I'm thinking about doing it, I just don't wanna pay the shipping money and not get one... You say this is a valid offer sexguy?

Re: Free Ipod!!!

Barrett said:
This sounds like a ligit deal... Are you saying you wouldn't go through with it computerfreek? I'm thinking about doing it, I just don't wanna pay the shipping money and not get one... You say this is a valid offer sexguy?

It looks legit, and there are certain offers that are completely free and risk free, like signing up for an ebay account, or doing a free tiral of AOL.

I could make a site like that, and offer 'free iPods'. Colours which match the colours that Apple like to use does not make it ligitimate.

I won't Close this thread; but I recommend highly that any reader of it think many times about the price of an iPod, the cost for them to bring up the site, and their natural urge for profit. If they're doing it their not loosing money - hence they're getting it from you. Nothing on the visable outside of this deal covers that sort of money; and so there must be a twist.

Kally read my post. It's quite common I imagine you would get an Ipod eventually but it may be a painful process.

that deal might sound ligit and look it , but what is the chance of it working for everyone.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I could make a site like that, and offer 'free iPods'. Colours which match the colours that Apple like to use does not make it ligitimate.

I won't Close this thread; but I recommend highly that any reader of it think many times about the price of an iPod, the cost for them to bring up the site, and their natural urge for profit. If they're doing it their not loosing money - hence they're getting it from you. Nothing on the visable outside of this deal covers that sort of money; and so there must be a twist.

Well, it has worked for people, just take a look at those links i posted. and as to how many people this will actually work for, i would assume the maximum would be 1/5 because every person needs 5 referrals. However, since most people do not end up completing referrals, then it's most likely less, so in effect, the site can probably actually afford to send out an ipod getting money from the advertisers. The only difference is, I know for a fact I can get five people to complete the offers. If you think you can as well, then what's the harm in trying?

Grsexguy said:
Well, it has worked for people, just take a look at those links i posted. and as to how many people this will actually work for, i would assume the maximum would be 1/5 because every person needs 5 referrals. However, since most people do not end up completing referrals, then it's most likely less, so in effect, the site can probably actually afford to send out an ipod getting money from the advertisers. The only difference is, I know for a fact I can get five people to complete the offers. If you think you can as well, then what's the harm in trying?

Yeh definately, ugh I didn't realise all 5 of my mates had to COMPLETE it, that shows how they make their money :/

Maybe one day if I'm really bored lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom