Where is the Cheapest place to buy a Radeon 9600SE??

h3yfish

Beta member
Dont give me other offers on any other cards... i nee that exact card... whrere is the cheapest i could get one... help me out guys

Also... I don't know if there is a problem with this or not... but my computer is a gateway with a low profile case... which im mpretty sure this means i have to get a half height video card???

-Eric

try ebay, tons of deals there

not sure about the video card, do you have any other cards?...or a regualar card laying around that you could test fit?

h3yfish said:
Dont give me other offers on any other cards... i nee that exact card... whrere is the cheapest i could get one... help me out guys

Also... I don't know if there is a problem with this or not... but my computer is a gateway with a low profile case... which im mpretty sure this means i have to get a half height video card???

-Eric

Try what the others have said :)

May i ask why you need that exact card when you could get a better one for now much more :confused:

sorry, but it would take awhile to explain, and im just tooooooo lazy to write out my life story jus so u can understand why i wanted that card... lol

These days its the way the card works not the amount of RAM on it that makes the difference. My Hercules card has an O.K. 128MB but the Radeon 9000 Pro chipset is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom