Computer crashing with old games

Ok well I'm confused. I'm not familiar with the politics of this forum so if anybody has an idea of how to solve my problem I'd appreciate your advice. If your going to make obscure comments then it would be great if you explained yourself better, thanks.

nikhibuk said:
Ok well I'm confused. I'm not familiar with the politics of this forum so if anybody has an idea of how to solve my problem I'd appreciate your advice. If your going to make obscure comments then it would be great if you explained yourself better, thanks.
It seem you are trying to play,i think as i said an emulated old Amiga game.I now a bit about this as i can play my old Atari ones like Pacman.
This is not a problem for this forum but a gamers forum.
I will only continue this by email.
:cool:

who cares nihunik(forgotyourname) keep posting here Bluto is just being stupid, we will help you out!

bluto said:
It seem you are trying to play,i think as i said an emulated old Amiga game.I now a bit about this as i can play my old Atari ones like Pacman.
This is not a problem for this forum but a gamers forum.
I will only continue this by email.
:cool:

Thats possible, although I had played games similar to this (Monkey Island 1 & 2) on my older computer which wasn't much less powerful than this one. I could understand them not working at all but to work for a certain amount of time and then crash seems strange. I have tried playing VERY old games before (Pacman etc) and they don't work at all or play faster than Linford Christie on speed. I'm not trying to play old Amiga games, I'm trying to play old PC games that I used to have on my Amiga, ie. I used to have Amiga software, now I have PC software.

The name of these forum's is thecomputerforums. I always thought gaming was actually part of computing so I didn't foresee a problem posting a game related thread.

I don't particularly want to argue about it but if you wish to contact me via E-mail, feel free to do so, I assume you can mail using the forums as I'm not going to post it here :) . cheers.

nikhibuk said:
Thats possible, although I had played games similar to this (Monkey Island 1 & 2) on my older computer which wasn't much less powerful than this one. I could understand them not working at all but to work for a certain amount of time and then crash seems strange. I have tried playing VERY old games before (Pacman etc) and they don't work at all or play faster than Linford Christie on speed. I'm not trying to play old Amiga games, I'm trying to play old PC games that I used to have on my Amiga, ie. I used to have Amiga software, now I have PC software.

The name of these forum's is thecomputerforums. I always thought gaming was actually part of computing so I didn't foresee a problem posting a game related thread.

I don't particularly want to argue about it but if you wish to contact me via E-mail, feel free to do so, I assume you can mail using the forums as I'm not going to post it here :) . cheers.
Stop playing "games"
Quoteing your profile.I****
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board.
I've got better things to do.But i'll try once more.
http://www.mame.dk/
:rolleyes:

nikhibuk said:

I don't particularly want to argue about it but if you wish to contact me via E-mail, feel free to do so, I assume you can mail using the forums as I'm not going to post it here . cheers.
And my words are hard to understand !Quote"
I assume you can mail using the forums as I'm not going to post it here . cheers.
feel free to do so
:eek: :mad:
Posting it and allowing it are 2 different things.
:eek:
I PM'd mine as i don't intend to "live in Fear" about a lousy email address.
The web is useless without contact.Take a chance.

Back
Top Bottom