what's your favorite os...plz answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord K, I'm not so sure about number one on the list. Thats abit of a controversy.
Read a little tiny bit about this here ;) :)

Itsme

P.S. - for those of you who couldn't tell, that is a joke ;)

Haha!

As we all know, Computers are not female for any of those reasons, nor are they male for any of those reasons. They are not even female cause ships are female.

They are girls because none of us could live without girls, or computers (I know I certainly couldn't) hence the conection.

don't realy think of my computer as having a specific gender, certainly I don't think it some kind of dainty female... More of a fericious beast... (though it's slowing down a bit and showing it's age now).
So who is better at computers, and computer related stuff.
I am beter at computers an knowing about them than my sister, yet my mum is better at using computers than my dad.
My grlfriend is better at using computers than her brother, but her dad is better at using computers than her mum (his wife).
So I guess thats equal points for each side so far, accross the generations as well.

so, are computer, male, female or other, (Der, Die, Das!).
and who is better at using computers, boys or girls?

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Lol, Lord K is sure to bring some sexist comments into this thread :D
What sort of Dinosaur do you take me for! :D

root said:
don't realy think of my computer as having a specific gender, certainly I don't think it some kind of dainty female... More of a fericious beast... (though it's slowing down a bit and showing it's age now).
So who is better at computers, and computer related stuff.
I am beter at computers an knowing about them than my sister, yet my mum is better at using computers than my dad.
My grlfriend is better at using computers than her brother, but her dad is better at using computers than her mum (his wife).
So I guess thats equal points for each side so far, accross the generations as well.

so, are computer, male, female or other, (Der, Die, Das!).
and who is better at using computers, boys or girls?
Blaming me of sexist comments, not you ComputerFreak, and then saying that girls can't be dainty females and fericious beasts? ;) Not to bring the brow of the thread too far down of course hence I will not describe the meaning of the joke to those too young and innnocent (Camers).

Even I must agree men are equally matched at using Computers. Not sure that refers to the gender of them though? :D But hey.

I would have to say, Computers are Girls; and nobody is best at using them.

i would say there girls but boys are better at using them (unless there gay) boys have this urge to open up a computer mod it, make it better put realy gd games on where as girls just want to no how to use msn messenger they dont want an air conditioned mouse mat or one well of a graphics card they just want to talk on msn(well thts all my sister does)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom