Following your post

bluto

Banned
Why if it's a PC crippling post you don't check by everyday ?
I do to see if i was understood.
The big ? is "How did you get here ? For 1 day ? to post it ?
:confused:

~mr mixx~ said:
ya kinda lost me there bluto, but it's good 2 have ya back....
Well Junior,I get tired of desperate pleas for help,and the originater is never seen or heard from or drops by in a week or so for answers
So just ask "how do I" not Sound so desperate.like you need a heart transplant.
:eek:
I never went away,maybe you did.Welcome back.
:D
Follow index.dat topic.Life threatning problem ? Really.
What a joke.
!!:eek:

Root has a point; I'm not going to edit the content at the moment however, it would be best for you not to post these interesting little quick remarks, thanks.

Hmmm, Well you actually asked this question in a thread and I responded quite well I think.
It's obvious if there isa person saying that their computer is broken and won't boot/switch on. (or if they are asking what keyboard they might like to buy!) that they are not actualy using their broken computer.
Some people have more than one compuer, and (you guessed it) use their working computer in order to seek out advice.
Other people use a computer at wrk to seek out advice,
Some people borrow some time on a friends PC to seek out advce (which is probably why they can't come back every day as you'd like)
Whilst others might have to go to the extreemes f paying for time on a public access computer such as in an internet cafe or library (so again they don't come back every day!)

I'm not surprised you have to come back and check to see if people understand your advice though

(now that I've answered tht "how do you post when your PC is broken" qustion perhaps you could stop asking it?)

As for checking threads. If you checked the Ban Bluto thread you'd see that there are plenty of people saying how they don't like your "rude" attitde, they don't like being reffered to as "Kid, colledge kid, junior, Idiot, ideot, stupid" or anything else Just because they are either less experianced than you, or want to o someting that you don't think is possible.

Bluto is the man. Ban Bluto my furry behind.

People that come in here and dont respond deserved to be called names. Especially if their problems are as simple as turning on the power supply. :)

When someone takes their time to help you out, assuming that you need it - they expect to have atleast someone say thank you.

Cmon people. Like when Computa Freek told me he would eat his hat I was touched.

airiox said:
Bluto is the man. Ban Bluto my furry behind.

People that come in here and dont respond deserved to be called names. Especially if their problems are as simple as turning on the power supply. :)

When someone takes their time to help you out, assuming that you need it - they expect to have atleast someone say thank you.

Cmon people. Like when Computa Freek told me he would eat his hat I was touched.
I'dike to add a little more.I not as concerned about thanks as knowing who are what was helpfull.This way we have all learned something.
If they read 3 or 4 ideas and head back 2 Mars than it was a waste of time for concerned members.
:mad:

quite ironically considering the tittle of this topic, it took Bluto a week to respond to this topic, and it was probably the email reminder when airiox posted that brought him back!

People that don't come back for a while may stil be having problems, or they may have found help else where,
It might be that nobody here helped them. (I wouldn't be surprised if Blutos advice didn't help them sometimes).
Or they could have just come back and found that the thread they started has turned into yet another pissing match of the world against Bluto.
They might simply have forgotten the adderss of the site, (If they found it by searching google or something and didn't or couldn't add it to their favriotes, or their bookmark was lost in a re-installation/other freak accident)

Certainly I don't think there is any reason to add rude comments if people don't come back for a day or two.

(You'll notice I left quite a long list of reasonable explenations as to why people may not have come back.)

Back
Top Bottom