remove a hotsearchbar.com toolbar

true Spybot has been blocking spyware from MSN (avenue.A)
but it has also been blocking the same spyware from Yahoo.

Re: Hotbar=Hotmail ?

bluto said:
Do you use Hotmail ? Is it part of there sneeky add ons ?
I highly recommend leaving Mr BG's HOT mail and useing Yahoo.
Yaaaaaahoooooo.calm.
:D
Haha! Hotbar is nothing to do with Hotmail. Hotbar is yet another stupid search bar with Smilies and stuff which weirdos like to make their e-mails nice. Its also a bloody stupid thing that likes to install itself. Hotmail's Toolbar is the MSN Toolbar. :D

Your own mail server is probably the safest, although expensive, idea. You will also be able to have many different e-mails all on Outlook then.

Plus: Yahoo is Craptacular; and MSN don't have Spyware. They use, erm, Internet Eyes! :D to see what you're doing on their sites and help them make it better. :D

Plus Plus: Yahoo is evil. :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha! Hotbar is nothing to do with Hotmail. Hotbar is yet another stupid search bar with Smilies and stuff which weirdos like to make their e-mails nice. Its also a bloody stupid thing that likes to install itself. Hotmail's Toolbar is the MSN Toolbar. :D

Your own mail server is probably the safest, although expensive, idea. You will also be able to have many different e-mails all on Outlook then.

Plus: Yahoo is Craptacular; and MSN don't have Spyware. They use, erm, Internet Eyes! :D to see what you're doing on their sites and help them make it better. :D

Lord K, yahoo is NOT evil. yahoo has many of the same features as hotmail, and did you know they give you 100 mb of storage? hotmail only gives you 2mb.:p

Googles web based email. I dont know if its public yet. But so far the now you have to be invited by a member. A guy in my school has it.

Lord Kalthorn said:

How about a team effort then,yahoo and server.

Connect & Share: Chat live or swap files and photos on Myserver Yahoo! Instant Messenger, or exchange ideas on any topic through our numerous facilitated groups.

Protect & Manage: Relax - spend less time worrying about harmful viruses and annoying spam knowing that your free firewall and our protection solutions work 24/7 to provide you with a secure online environment.

And that's just the beginning. Stay tuned. There's more to come in your Inbox.

I'm standing by for more from My server.LK
MSN and Hotmail are all crap from Mr Billions Gates.

bluto said:
How about a team effort then,yahoo and server.

Connect & Share: Chat live or swap files and photos on Myserver Yahoo! Instant Messenger, or exchange ideas on any topic through our numerous facilitated groups.

Protect & Manage: Relax - spend less time worrying about harmful viruses and annoying spam knowing that your free firewall and our protection solutions work 24/7 to provide you with a secure online environment.

And that's just the beginning. Stay tuned. There's more to come in your Inbox.

I'm standing by for more from My server.LK
MSN and Hotmail are all crap from Mr Billions Gates.
Lol! I think maybe I should edit that as advertisement! :D

I'm not going to spurt any advertisements for Microsoft, MSN, or Hotmail - all I will say is that if you really want to get e-mail properly: get a POP3 E-mail Server for just a couple of quid a month and run Outlook. Complete Spam Blocking; far more obscure; not Yahoo; not Gmail; whatever inbox size you need; and multiple e-mail addresses with the same domain. Very nice and highly recommended by myself.

However, if you're after Instant Messaging - then its got to be MSN! :D Am I the only one here who thinks the GUI on YIM and AIM is physically off putting? :D

Back
Top Bottom