Problem Computer

GeforcebOY1

Daemon Poster
The problem is my computer resets half way though booting up and if it does boot up the picture is destored . I get loads of freezing and unless my system fans are set to full speed the thing crashes .
I did have my cpu overclocked from 3.2 - 3.45 on standard cooling but i turned it all off , the problem still contuinues .
My RAM is the only slow thing its still at 2700 when i do really need 3200+ for my processor .
Could that be bottlenecking my pc with the new graphics and everything .

Any other ideas are welcome . So what do i do .

GeforcebOY said:
The problem is my computer resets half way though booting up and if it does boot up the picture is destored . I get loads of freezing and unless my system fans are set to full speed the thing crashes .
I did have my cpu overclocked from 3.2 - 3.45 on standard cooling but i turned it all off , the problem still contuinues .
My RAM is the only slow thing its still at 2700 when i do really need 3200+ for my processor .
Could that be bottlenecking my pc with the new graphics and everything .

Any other ideas are welcome . So what do i do .

It could be that some of your cables have come undone inside the case. Open it up and check em. Also, i think it would be wise to reseat the RAM just incase. Check the CPU just incase you overclocking it has managed to damage it.

If none of that works, it could be your ram bottlenecking it, tho i aint heard of ram doing this to a computer just as its a little slow :confused:

That is pretty weird; isn't overheating is it? There would be a lot of power going through the motherboard to the Graphics Card; unless it has its own power from the Supply?

Booting up is a dreadful strain on the RAM; reseating it maybe may do it but otherwsie I would recommend new 3200 stuff. It'll help in the long run too.

Maybe you have not properly reset it from overclocking. I nearly blew a prosessor when i overclocked.

Back
Top Bottom