<Editted>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free Ipod!!!

GeforcebOY said:
That cant seem right whats the catch , what do you have to buy?

You don't have to buy anything, seriously. If you read thier instructions closely, all you have to do is sign up for some "free trials" like AOL for 45 days, or paying 6.95 shipping for a teeth whitening kit, or even signing up for an ebay account and just placing a bid. You can cancel these subscriptions or services after you recieve your freeipods.com credit. As long as you link to the free offers from their website, they can credit you. After they credit you, just get five of your friends to do the same thing as you, and then you get your free ipod. If you read the article from engadget, you'll see that the way they make money is through advertisers who pay them to give them hits. It turns out that most people don't complete all the steps, so they make money whenever they dont need to send an Ipod out, but if they send one out, they obviously lose some money. Also, some people might actually sign up for good for one of the free offers they have, meaning the sponsors are more than happy to pay freeipods.com. Anyway, you can learn everything from those links i posted.

GeforcebOY said:
Dont know if i will be signing up , but you must tell us if it works .

Of course, but I am still trying to find five friends to actually take up the offer, it's harder than you think to try and convince five of your friends to do it. Also, I have seen people on other forums actually getting their Ipods. So i'm not too worried.

Yeh well if they dont get anything from it i think its bloody hard non of my mates would do it . but then nor would i .

GeforcebOY said:
Yeh well if they dont get anything from it i think its bloody hard non of my mates would do it . but then nor would i .

That's the thing, your friends have the opportunity to get their own referrals. When my friend told me about this, I decided to do it because I thought I have a pretty good chance at getting one. But while I completed my own offer, I was also helping my friend get his.

GeforcebOY said:
Yeah i see what you mean . oh well good luck anyway , do you have a time limit

Nope, none that I know of, but I seriously doubt that they can continue on for an indefinite amount of time. Eventually people might get smart and find some way to screw up their system so that they eventually start losing a lot of money...I want to take advantage of this offer before it is gone.

Heres how I recon it works...

People involved:
Company
You
Friends

You sign up and pay £6.99 or whatever the price for a teeth whitening kit, or sign up for ebay and ebay pay the Company some money, etc.

You then tell 5 friends about this, who in turn each have to tell 5 friends, we have a:

5x5 = 25
= 25x5 = 125
= 125x5 = 625
Etc.

This very soon gets around to a huge amount of people, and as you say, most will not complete the steps, but will be initially drawn in by the "free ipod"

Very clever if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom