New Computer

Slomofight2003

Beta member
I just baught a New custom built computer with a nzxt case which has the glowing lights on the sides and a programes lcd light on the front. if anyone knows about these or owns one could someone plz tell me why the front light wont come on but the side one will? i plugged evertything in and payed a wholelottta money on this thing and i want evertything to work. Thank you so much!

Hmmm... I hope it wasn't one of those "supercomputers" you see advertised all over the web with the little lcd display on the front, based on what I've read and heard, those are just a scam. My internet connection is running incredibly slow at the moment otherwise I'd try and find a pic. Are you talking about a computer that looks like the one advertised on www.newgrounds.com (wait for the page to load and a separate browser should pop up with the "your chance to win this computer")?

Well I dont have this case but did you check if the led power connectors of the front are pluged and are working led stripes.

yes yes!!! The one that TSS_Custom showed. That is the one. I have the black one. And all the cables are connected im sure because the side lights are working. Any ideas?

Slomofight2003 said:
yes yes!!! The one that TSS_Custom showed. That is the one. I have the black one. And all the cables are connected im sure because the side lights are working. Any ideas?

Ok, what power supply you got in it and post all devices (including any cxase fans and cpu fan you have bought, and how many led's you have on your case) as the psu might not be powerful enough to run everything you have in there
;)

Back
Top Bottom