monitor color alignment problem

Tommy Boy said:
gibant1 said:
DONT do this if your not confident with electronics. There usually 30,000 volts buzzing around there.

QUOTE]

thats why they give you plastic tools to work on monitors...lol
sometimes there is a hole at the back of the monitor where you can insert one of the plastic monitor adjustors....looks kinda like a double ended screwdriver....but whatever you do BE CAREFUL!

Is that the best you can do ? Computer monitors do not come with plastic tools,only onboard setting,just as modern TV Monitors do now.
I havn't adjusted my TV this way since the 60's.
:rolleyes:

filletmignon90 said:
For some reason, the colors on my monitor aren't aligned, The three colors won't align, there's a control thing on the monitor which lets me adjust this alignment, but it only goes as low as 0, if i can go just a bit lower, then it'd be all right. but it won't. the screen is distorted just enough to give me eyesore looking at it for a couple of minutes. Can i find this on the internet?
This is a PC Monitor your asking about i hope.Drop by again when your not busy.
;)
By the way though,how does your desktop look ? I have some great computer testing software,but i need a valid email address
:)

bluto said:
Is that the best you can do ? Computer monitors do not come with plastic tools,only onboard setting,just as modern TV Monitors do now.

No I also had an old monitor that could be adjusted this way. You don't know what your talking about.

bluto said:
Obviously they don't come with them: he said thats why they give you plastic tools to work with them. Some can be adjusted; I personally haven't adjusted any of my Monitors or TVs ever but it can be done.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Obviously they don't come with them: he said thats why they give you plastic tools to work with them. Some can be adjusted; I personally haven't adjusted any of my Monitors or TVs ever but it can be done.

yeah, they don't come with the monitors....they come with the computer tool kits you can buy

zzz

I do take requests a bit seriously.I woke up about 3 a.m last night and here what i think,you decide.
This is a printer alignment problem.
:D

Back
Top Bottom