wheres ip address

Lol - much better would be to while he's starting up and going to the toilet - go into BIOs put a password on and let it boot up, after putting the password in.

Then, next time he logs on, he'll have to put a password in - he won't think it was you cause it was working when you were there and after your were there. I did that to somebody I disliked - then said I had had the problem and got £10 for fixing it. God I hated that bugger! :D

How did you obtain the IP information from your computer?

What is your IP address?

Do you have a router? If yes, what is your router IP address?

I just want to make sure you are getting the correct number.

Whatever!

Get a F'ing life. Find some better way of getting him back, like make-out with his girlfriend. That is if either one of you have one.

Router why

Whats that got to do with it ?
Go to the run menu and type in.
WINIPCFG
Courtesy of Rogers Cable.It is not maybe for DUN systems.
:)

Lmfao Doberman, a bit harsh but I agree we don't need script kiddies on this site. *NOTE* "teachmeplease" is discussing scripts with legal intentions I'm suprised the MODs havn't done anything :/

it's not illegal to give hackers advice, its not illegal to give script kiddies advice. It's not illegal to talk about security flaws, or possible expolits (if it was then why would we have bugtraq and securityfocus?).

It is illegal to malliciously hack people computers, Most forums and forums hosts don't allow talking about hacking because then they are seen as encouragin it. and may or may not get heat from law organisations.
as far as I am concerned, (speaking as a network admin) I wish there were more script kiddies around, comming onto public forums and discussing hacking, that would give me a lot more ammo for making honey pots and gathering evidence against them.
I once made a honey pot that covered a specifi exploit, It was written in C and basically recorded all the details of the user, and gave them a message basically saying that the game was up.

people talking about security and hacking ultimatly leads to security issues being brought into the public eye, wher (i believe) they should be.

Computer and internet security should not be the kind of thing that is only talked about in dark corners or only in forums with the balls to have a security hacking section. It should be talked about out in the open so that the discussion can educate the masses about who is out to get them.

As an example just ask a computer novice what a firewall is.
I've seen people who are quite comfortable with computers not even know what a firewall is.

my point is, if you don't know what a firewall is, then how can you install one. If you don't know what a script is then how can you filter it?

I must agree with Doberman. I doubt even if you did get his IP that you could do anything to his computer anyway.

What about Eggs on his Window :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom