netbus connecting

teachmeplease

Baseband Member
has anyoen out there ever used netbus pro i have it and i got osmeones ip and i made her a host then when i go to connect i cant connect it says i cant? can anyoen out there help me.

teachmeplease said:
has anyoen out there ever used netbus pro i have it and i got osmeones ip and i made her a host then when i go to connect i cant connect it says i cant? can anyoen out there help me.

Ok, try typing that again in English and with more detail, as in the exact problem :)

[Insert paragraph of teachmeplease asking for help being a twit]

--- Please don't discuss Hacking, or even a weird attempt at trying to heck on the General Computer Hardware and Software Forum, thanks ---

lol. You have to make them open a file first to make them run a server script that can enable you to connect. I think if the way you doen it, no one will have a pc left!

[insert paragraph of teachmeplease continuing to be a twit and wanting to be helped in his search for childish ammusement]

--- We don't want discussions on this here thank you, especially not from people with the mental age of a turnip ---

That really doesn't sound worth all the hassle you've gone through. Why not go round their house and press the power button.

Back
Top Bottom