Cd Burning

Blaise1

Beta member
I've been trying to copy an audio cd using nero 6 however after burning, I can only play all the tracks on the burnt cd if I start at the 1st track and let it play all the way through. If I skip to say track 7 the player stops. Therefore if I want to listen to track 7 I have to wait for the track 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 to play. Why does this happen? To get around the problem I usually save the original cd to my hard disc in mp3 format to save space and then burn the new cd from the files stored on the hard drive. It works fine, but is there a quicker easier way?

I think you have selected burn a data cd. Nero should have the option of burning an audio cd. Use the help system in nero or try Windows cd burner in media player if u have the latest version or Windows XP.

Blaise said:
I've been trying to copy an audio cd using nero 6 however after burning, I can only play all the tracks on the burnt cd if I start at the 1st track and let it play all the way through. If I skip to say track 7 the player stops. Therefore if I want to listen to track 7 I have to wait for the track 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 to play. Why does this happen? To get around the problem I usually save the original cd to my hard disc in mp3 format to save space and then burn the new cd from the files stored on the hard drive. It works fine, but is there a quicker easier way?
Maybe if,
You don't have a programable player.Why burn something you don't want to hear ? ? ?
What player is this ?
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom