icons....

camers said:
Bluto try and keep the threads going, don't jsut steal them away to msn ;)
How else then can i send the many icon zip files i have collected over the years of this.

:D

What ever, maybe you can learn to spell also. heh..[editted]

--- Again, although backwards again, don't swear on the Forum or insult anybody however much you may disagree with their methods ---

Come on guys. Don't start a flame war, nothing good will come out of it. Just end it here.

Itsme

ok both of you calm down
camers, bluto was only helpin ok
and bluto there was no nead for the idiot comment

No he wasnt realy, He took things off the forum once again. Also he didnt even want icons, he wanted to find the file on his pc.

camers...just let this one go. He shouldn't have said what he said, but try not to sink to that level and call him stuff back. Just think about it. Please.

Itsme

camers said:
No he wasnt realy, He took things off the forum once again. Also he didnt even want icons, he wanted to find the file on his pc.
No, I know that, LOL, I am not the ultimate noob using a computer, what I want, is to change my icons picture,

Example: My computer Icon, change the picture of it.

I can do this.Hee hee.It's easy.But you need to install my icons on yor computer,and that only if i can send them to you.
So PM me.

matt be me said:
ok both of you calm down
camers, bluto was only helpin ok
and bluto there was no nead for the idiot comment
I cant find "idiot comment" where is it ?
I feel well versed at changeing icons.But this is ignored.
For the record we al make typin mistooks.comments arent nesasary.
:D

--- I have editted the insults from Camers; however I recommend you do not edit your posts only when Moderators comment on them and try to make it look as if they are stupid. Matt was saying what was needed to be said: from you only a simple 'I'm sorry, I've editted it', will do. Thanks ---

--- We don't want to have language like that on this Forum please Camers ---

You don't have to have "Blutos mega collection" of icons on yuor PC in order to change the destop icons. if you wanted to share your Icons you could have just posted a link to some free webspace where you had uploaded your zip file. -or you could have told him how to change his icons and then said
"If you want to share a library oficons I've collected throughout my life then don't hesitate to PM me"

Infact I'd say accepting ZIPPED files from anyone you don't actually "know" is a bad idea.

Also Bluto runs windows ME, does he even knows for sure where to look to change the icons on Windows 2000 (is it different from Windows ME?)

I've booted into windows 2000 (so this advice is tested before I give it to you!)
If you right click on th desktop and select properties, there is an effects tab in the properties window, now select change icon.
If you arn't happy with the standard Explorer icons then you could either type in the ath to anactual icon. (C:\newexplorer.ico).
or you could look at one of the many icon libraries on your computer.
heres a few.
c:\windosw\explorer.exe (default for explorer icons)
%SystemRoot%\system32\pifmgr.dll
%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll
there are more but I can't think of them right now.

If you want free icons then there are plenty that come installed on your PC, if not then you could just do a google search for icons.

Back
Top Bottom