on its side!!OMG

teachmeplease

Baseband Member
everything is on its sid eon my ciomputer and how do i fix it right now im typing on my side i need to fix itr b4 my mom comes home plz help me even my mouse is on its sid eand screwy plz help fast

I think there is settings for that in Display Properties. under settings click properties. then I think there is a tab for your video card.
I'm not sure how to explain this very well because it may be different depending on your os and video card. I have Win XP and a Gforce4 graphics card, and it's there on mine.

if all else fails, turn the moniter on it's side.:p

is it a custom made comp??

cuz if it's not and it's like a hp or dell or watever all u have to do is call em and they tell u wat to do.

Haha, thats some funny ass shit. If you aint done anything, one of your friends are toying with you with a trojan. :p

teachmeplease said:
everything is on its sid eon my ciomputer and how do i fix it right now im typing on my side i need to fix itr b4 my mom comes home plz help me even my mouse is on its sid eand screwy plz help fast

Try holding Ctrl, Alt and then press the down arrow, see if that works :)

camers said:
lol, what kinda theory is that?

On some computers, if you press and hold Ctrl + Alt, and press any of the arrow keys, it flips the screen to be that way. I used to do it when i was at school and the teachers thought it was a virus :p

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Lmfao, that is very funny...

Um, press the button on the monitor and mess with those settings :)

It was funny, when the teachers didnt know what was wrong, but the students did :p

The comps i know it works on are some of the Dell made computers and some of the compaqs, dunno about any other computers :p

its an video card feature if u have an nvidia and u got the settings icon on ur taskbar right click it/rotation settings/rotate 0 degrees and it should be upright

not sure if it is an ATI based

Back
Top Bottom