Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
because they need soming to complain about
yeh crazyman's right
your speaking wise words just lately crazyman

crazyman143 said:
bluto isn't the only problem here you know. this is still flaming. everywhere I look I keep hearing complaints about bluto in peticular. I'm getting tired of it.
David Lindon has already come to a conclusion, and surley we all already know that bluto can make some unhelpful, and offensive posts. but, we have already come to a decision on this matter. why keep talking about it?

I've been following this thread - I didn't feel it was necessary to post and add to the flaming - but anyway, I totally agree with crazyman. Very wise words indeed.
We should all just test out Davids solution for this and stop complaining for a few minutes (or days if you can help it) and see what happens. Sound like a plan?

Thanks
Itsme

P.S. - congrats on the promo Lord K. You deserved it :)

thanks, I'm glad you guys think I'm wise.:p I do wonder what bluto thinks of all this, surley he has read this thread. I thought he would reply to some of these but I guess he has decided to stay out of it.

He seems to have cleaned up his behavior a bit, hes giving good advice and not taking the piss! Maybe he just needed a wake up call

1st of all , i want 2 thank David for his decision.
good 4 u Dave.

2nd thanx 2 those who were affended, but was willing 2 let it go.

3rd and last......Congrat's to Puss n boots..... Lol.....

I take back all I said. After reading several random posts by Bluto, I saw we ban his sorry ass. If I saw this guy in real life, I imagine it would end with one of us in a stretcher.

im not sure on him changing he is still giving gd advice but those who do not like him seem to be starting on him we have had several reported posts from members where some one else started to flame him and he flamed back

surely flaming from either side is just as bad? regardless of who started it.

Yes but the majority is against bluto, it would seem he is the problem rather than all of us...

He is starting to behave a bit better now we will see...

Thankyou for your recognition Barrett :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom