My Long Weekend Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really annoying to have to go away after becoming a Mod! :rolleyes:

However, I have been planning this for months now and hence I will spend 4 days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday) in Herefordshire in a large desolate field miles from any form of intelligent life in 3 dirty old 2-birth tents with only my mates (Matt, James, Alan, Misty, Alice and Jennifer) for company.

So - I won't be posting until next monday evening or tuesday morning. If Sean gets his private message to me before 12 tommorow I can have his package sent tommorow and therefore not make him wait until tuesday for me to send it if he wants it.

Goodbye all! What will you do without me? :D

Lol; I'm sure I'll miss you too! :p Although it'll be with my best friends and girlfriend so I imagine I probably won't care about the forums. :D

Tut Tut Tut. You Forum people with your dirty imaginations! Poor Alan, he's going to have to bring his own tent I think - I planned this so long ago and I never realise we only have 6 births for 7 people? :confused:

Lol, get snug! We slept 5 people in a 3 man tent on a recent trip to the Gower (Swansea). We were drunk most nights though.. Sure you won't mind sharing the body heat eh ;)

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Lol, get snug! We slept 5 people in a 3 man tent on a recent trip to the Gower (Swansea). We were drunk most nights though.. Sure you won't mind sharing the body heat eh ;)
I'm not even going to say anything to that.

5 people in a 3 man tent! Wow, that must have been a squash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom