Heatsinks and fans

huh? no ones posted on this forum gibant, you must be imagining it (insanity setting in).

dont worry if the processor starts moving and coming to get you, the men in white coats are on their way!

lol jk mate

lol ok enough craze-e talk. im sure your computer will be fine (yeh right). you seem to know what your doin ;)

Why stop at 4Ghz? Why not try for the big 1 0? :D:D:D:D

I have a funny feeling there is more than just cooling involved in trying to get to that! :D

Why stop at the big 10, go for the massive 20! I bet in a few years time this will be the case on the forums:

"I am a noob running a 23ghz athlon..."
"omfg what a fr00b you could get atleast 40 out of that!"

Haha! Lol, good point. Maybe in 10 years we'll be thinking about 100Ghz? Then maybe by the time I'm 40 we'll think Ghz are old and be on 256-bit Thz Processors?

yeh good point, who needs 64bit processors! (apart from Lord lol). I think ill look forward to my superhertz processor lol...

Lol! We all need 64-bit Processors! :p As far as I imagine Longhorn will be almost entirely 64-bit - they'll probably bring out a 32-bit version like they have a 64-bit version of XP - but its not the same is it?

Roll on 2006! :D

Oh yeah. Back to my hoover project.

Basically - my theory is to somehow waterproof the fan in the cyclone (a mains powered fan :D) so that it sucks water into it and falls down a tube to be reuse it later. That will take so much of the waters energy away that it needs to pick it up - as it passes over and past the copper plate covering the processor (or modified toaster in my case).

Hopefully it'll work. Its a very different design from my other one on the hob.

Back
Top Bottom