Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are the hate threads towards bluto always in the hardware and software section??
second im leaving this open because or getting through 2 threads a week saying i hate bluto

root said:
don't frget that post made in ertalliation need to be edited as well. It's not erally assimple as Bluto is bad and everyone else is good.
'made by him or made to him from now on'

Hopefully it'll all settle down with the Locking of that thread.

i was going to keep it open so we dont have to chase after there i hate bluto threads which they start like every week

I got a few letters back to front.
OK, bluto has been offering some bad advice, but does that give people the right to swear at him and insult him etc...
Everyone needs to calm down a little.

OK. The best solution for this is:
Bluto occasionaly helps people on this forum which is what it is all about so we don't want to discourage that but he can be rude at some times and I think we should give him a warning and a second chance.
The solution:
We are goning to take Lord Kalthon on as an additional moderator and we are asking all staff to be vigilant to all offensieve posts. If it is offensive, edit it - problem solved!

We will try this but if he continues to cause a problem we may have to take more action.

on the line of mods how come at the bottom it says novartic is mod thts just insane gd chioce on lord k wot about davis brand does he still come here

root said:
I got a few letters back to front.
OK, bluto has been offering some bad advice, but does that give people the right to swear at him and insult him etc...
Everyone needs to calm down a little.

The fact is, he doesnt even give advice, if you look at his last few posts he simply takes the mick its just un-necessary.

a second chance + warning sounds like a good plan.

David Lindon said:
OK. The best solution for this is:
Bluto occasionaly helps people on this forum which is what it is all about so we don't want to discourage that but he can be rude at some times and I think we should give him a warning and a second chance.
The solution:
We are goning to take Lord Kalthon on as an additional moderator and we are asking all staff to be vigilant to all offensieve posts. If it is offensive, edit it - problem solved!

We will try this but if he continues to cause a problem we may have to take more action.
Haha! I didn't notice that until just a moment ago. Thanks. :cool:

Vigilance people! Vigilance! Hopefully everybody will get the message after that post David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom