Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, maybe - but we already have 4 Moderators; and although I haven't seen them here (I've seen Matt on his and my own Forums) they're still there - and its enough for me.

Would be useful to be able to Lock this Thread though.

Lord Kalthorn said:
This is a flame - flaming; at least in a thread specifically made for such is simply not allowed.

Point is - be his comments amusing, annoying, or a nuisance - they are his comments based on his belief of different contents of the universe. We are not here to discuss philosophy or the inner working of the brain or indeed carry out a psycoanalysis of Bluto's mind. We are here to help people; and Bluto does this very well - he may mock, he may taunt, and he does retaliate when people mock and taunt him but when he answers it gets it answered.

If we start banning everybody that three or more people dislike - there wouldn't be many people here. Personal dislikes must be put aside.

I think someone should Lock this thread; and if you ask me this petty dispute should be stopped.
So as long as I help people in one in every tenth post or less I should feel free to take the mick swear be rude, offer bad advice wrong advice or simlpy state that I could offer advice but I felt that it would be wasted on people/simply go over their heads.
I agree Bluto has offered decent advice in the past, but recently he has been offering nothing but sarcasm, and when he does decide to uncover some of his pearls of wisdom they a re frequently wrong, - this is miostly because the advice has something to do with something he hasn't tried and so doesn't know about, or a feature that uis not in ME

quote:

bluto.....i know you want to still be apart of this forum
and i feel that out of respect. all people of this forum should at least give another chance.

maybe, there was sarcasm, or anger in your reply's but
i feel that everyone deserves a second chance.

and, maybe that's why this thread isnt closed yet.
David is probably waiting 4 a reply on your behalf....i don't know....

I don't think Bluto will be banned, and I don't think he should be banned, as LK said this is not a private forum for everyone to be friends, you have to accept that there are people you may not get along with.

The only thing that can come of tis thread (aside from it getting locked or forgotten) is:
1 : bluto Leaves and doesn't come back
or
2 : Bluto leaves for a while and come back in a few weeks / months
or
3 : Bluto stays, but returns to his 'old form' where he is nice and offers good advice.

or- worst case.
4 : he completly ignores this thread and continues to insult and take the piss out of anyine asking for help.

I know everyone isnt going to have perfect opinions but you all say it yourself, in the past hes offered helpful advice but now its simply "insult and take the piss out of anyone asking for help". His childish behavior is inapropriate and i feel he should atleast be warned.

Even I have to admit that Bluto's current behavior is becoming dreadful. He won't be banned for the simple reason as far as I know Bluto hasn't got to that stage but somebody needs to edit every insulting post made by him or made to him from now on. Its becoming dregrading.

I'll Private David and see where everybody is.

if it is tht bad take it up with david tell him report his posts if there tht bad we can sort it out

don't frget that post made in ertalliation need to be edited as well. It's not erally assimple as Bluto is bad and everyone else is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom