Computer Hardware Failure

Just unplug all peripherals from the PSU (make sure PC is switched off first of course) and unscrew the PSU from the chassis and remove. Reverse the process for installing your high quality new one.

phubbs said:
Hi,

Iwould be very grateful for any help on the following problem.

After about a year of trouble free operation when I turned on my PC last week nothing happened - no light, no fans, no noise. What is the most likely cause of the fault and what tests could I do to verify the fault.

Many thanks

Pete

Plug a fan or an electric razor into your pc power bar connection,You have not said if your wall outlet works.At least let me off the hook as PWS's don't fail that easy.I have never replaced 1 in 15 years.
:D

Well I replaced one after one day of buying a full tower with one installed. People experience different things Blut... your life is not gospel... "Well this happened to me so it couldn't possibly happen any other way".. Get a life Blut...

CJ said:
Well I replaced one after one day of buying a full tower with one installed. People experience different things Blut... your life is not gospel... "Well this happened to me so it couldn't possibly happen any other way".. Get a life Blut...
Why not wait for phubbs to decide to reply.Why can't it be a circiuit breaker ? Didn't You do this first ? It happens you see.
You can't use an electric kettle or a toaster or fridge on the same circuit as your PC.That is my main point.
:D

Yeah, I've always felt the need to grab my kettle and plug it into the extension along with my PC just so I could run the risk of spilling boiling hot water over my appliances. While I'm at it I may as well plug the Fridge in as well, you never know when I might need to become a sloth and just reach over and grab a tinny instead of walking my fat ass to the kitchen. Plus you never know when u may need a good shave in front of the PC every morning.

Keep trying to justify your crap responses Bluto which look like they have just crawled out of a fossil ridden cave from the stone age.

CJ said:
Yeah, I've always felt the need to grab my kettle and plug it into the extension along with my PC just so I could run the risk of spilling boiling hot water over my appliances. While I'm at it I may as well plug the Fridge in as well, you never know when I might need to become a sloth and just reach over and grab a tinny instead of walking my fat ass to the kitchen. Plus you never know when u may need a good shave in front of the PC every morning.

Keep trying to justify your crap responses Bluto which look like they have just crawled out of a fossil ridden cave from the stone age.
So justify your crap questions then.
Don't you dare respond to a suggestion of mine again "smart ass"
You probably just might though have,
crawled out of a fossil ridden cave from the stone age.
I didn't,
:eek:

Give it a rest Bluto,

Maybe u should use your own advice and not respond to anyone else's suggestions then :p

Are you really 12 or 112? Cause you sure act like an idiot.

CJ is correct, blutos comments are nothing but pathetic kiddy remarks. bluto please do everyone a favour and spill your kettle on your motherboard. ;)

Back
Top Bottom