Batch File Programming

sean82007

Baseband Member
Okay I know that its an old thing. Now that almost everything is xp. Is anyone really good at it. I jus started it and know a lil bit. Its quite easy like BASIC.

the thing is that batch files still do have a place,
but when using windows it might be better to use vbscript files as you are able to do more complex opperations. and interface with windows better.

Yes I wanna make my own operating system, it would be so cool. Im only 15 so saying that might sound childish

In that case I suggest you either look in the "programming and OS" thread (further down) or you start looking around the internet for some help.

too happy with windows actually.

and there is a phrase that is used withint the sound recording industry reffering to music mastering that I think also applies to linux...

"you can't polish a turd".

---seriously though---

If there were some people around here who did actualy want to write an OS. Or people who would like to make a new file manaer / shell for windows or linux (shudder).
then yes I'd get involved and join a team, but it'd be good to have some clear goals set out first. (like the difference between an OS, a shell and a new GUI.

If anyone is interested....
Post your interest here, decide what the project would be. and I'll gladly join a project.

(old an wise - I'm still very much young and stupid)

Back
Top Bottom