Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
This is a flame - flaming; at least in a thread specifically made for such is simply not allowed.

Point is - be his comments amusing, annoying, or a nuisance - they are his comments based on his belief of different contents of the universe. We are not here to discuss philosophy or the inner working of the brain or indeed carry out a psycoanalysis of Bluto's mind. We are here to help people; and Bluto does this very well - he may mock, he may taunt, and he does retaliate when people mock and taunt him but when he answers it gets it answered.

If we start banning everybody that three or more people dislike - there wouldn't be many people here. Personal dislikes must be put aside.

I think someone should Lock this thread; and if you ask me this petty dispute should be stopped.
I agree. and if you have a complaint or comment that you really have to say, that's why we have Private Messaging, right?

I agree to an extent, his views are his views. But he is simply not helping, that is my point. When people ask for help he simply mocks them, he does NOT answer their question, just look at his recent posts.

I must admit, it is getting to the point where he isn't actually answering that many threads - but he is good - and need as many good people on here as we can get.

Although it does appear he has gone back to his Pinball Forum. It is a shame; I will miss him.

I agree he has vast computer knowledge and he can be helpful and can sometimes be funny, but as you just said yourself, its getting to a point where he is pointlessly mick-taking out of people who genuinely need help. Its simply immature and un-necessary :(

I agree, considering I'm a new member the first disgraceful post I read was from Bluto basically slagging someone off and Bluto stating he had supreme knowledge of everything PC but would not divulge and help the person. I was tempted to retaliate but held back.
Maybe Bluto has gotten bored of these forums and has fallen from grace because I don't see him helping anyone with this great knowledge of his. On top of scant advice his posts are barely decipherable.

We can only wish. someone should lock this thread ;) . maybe admins/mods fed up of him aswell lol. I'm going to make sure i report all his offensive posts, i recommend anyone having a bad experience with him does the same.

Lol - I think you should be a mod, and I should continue to say I only want to be a mod if I think I'm needed and enough people want it.

yeh me to :) id say me you and gibby are the most helpful/use this forum the most.

makes sense you all know it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom