Your 3DMark 2001 SE Results

cartmen, theyve brought out a new one, the B(rilliant)F(ucking)G(raphics) 7000 Multi-Ultra Hyper Mega-Super 60000GB Video Card, now thats a graphics card ;)

lol

Hmmm... could just be me but I don't trust ComputerFreak on that last comment! :D

Hope this is worth it - took me 5 bloody minutes.

Haha! That was quite funny - I got 6500! :D You could laugh at the High Pixel with 8 Lights bit! Oh was that a laugh.

If I actually cared about the Graphical Power of my computer I think I'd be in tears right about now.

This is a low score considering I have:
Radeon 9800 @ 407/319
Barton 2500 @ 1903MHz
512MB PC2700 RAM

No FSAA but 16* forced AF

Could the AF be dragging my score down?
FPS in games is still good though.
Dragothic and Lobby High detail~80FPS 1024*768

cj im not sure why your score is so low, you might want to check you have recent drivers etc. for graphics? try playing with some settings you should be getting much higher.

CJ said:
This is a low score considering I have:
Radeon 9800 @ 407/319
Barton 2500 @ 1903MHz
512MB PC2700 RAM

No FSAA but 16* forced AF

Could the AF be dragging my score down?
FPS in games is still good though.
Dragothic and Lobby High detail~80FPS 1024*768
I don't feel so bad about my score now.

Sounds like the graphics is ok - if you did that at 80FPS. Probably the Processor dragging the score down on the more processor based tasks?

Finally got back on my PC

Got just over 22000

Thats with a slight overlock on gpu, I'll probably get chance to tweak the whole system next week and i'll post the difference.

If any, I could just get smoke! :D

That certainly would be. I wonder if I could overclock my AMD to 4Ghz? :D Although it would be more a question of how many milliseconds it would take for it to blow up.

Back
Top Bottom