Farcry making me cry

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
go to various gaming sites or search for farcry demo on the net
You gotta be kidding.I'm offering to test a game i care nothing about and you want ME to search for it,really.

lol is he taking the piss or has he never heard of farcry? does he live in a small hole somewhere?
No The GTA,you know where that is i'm sure.
So
Get lost,crawl back in your hole.I could name many games you never heard of.Why can't you simply post the dl link ?
Good luck,as i won't touch that problem now.

:rolleyes:

Help me though.
I'm haveing lockups with VP,please help.Everybodys heard of VP havn't they,even people who piss.[me off]

Because i would never want to waste any effort on someone as stupid as you bluto :)

Your quote-make a stupid comment proceedure is quite immature and has an absense of any kind of humour.

No one likes you go home :)

bluto said:
Help me though.
I'm haveing lockups with VP,please help.Everybodys heard of VP havn't they,even people who piss.[me off]

What is VP?

I have never heard of VP, besides Vice President.

VP stands for virtual penis, bluto loves to play this he refuses to play decent games like farcry or anything else.

lol ;)

Lol - is it just me or is this little Bluto thing becoming childish; and if you look carefully enough it is not him doing most of it anymore.

Lol; its not just you, or him, its getting to everybody for some reason. That is what the Reputation Points are for - you can post a little comment with it too. And you can report his posts. You don't need to verbally insult him.

Back
Top Bottom