Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoMpUtaFrEek

Fully Optimized
Should Bluto be banned from this site (and everything else?)

All he does is make pathetic comments and get rid of any potential new members by abusing them.

In my opinion he MUST go.

I really don't find his comments funny, just a nuisance. I don't think hes ever helped anyone, although hes the "scapegoat" everyone takes the piss out of so maybe we should keep him?

this has got to be the third member complaint I have seen in this section this month:rolleyes: All three have been complaints about bluto, so you may be right, however, this is still flaming, which is not allowed.

crazyman143 said:
this has got to be the third member complaint I have seen in this section this month:rolleyes: All three have been complaints about bluto, so you may be right, however, this is still flaming, which is not allowed.
Not much more to say than that. Thanks crazyman.

Itsme

This is a flame - flaming; at least in a thread specifically made for such is simply not allowed.

Point is - be his comments amusing, annoying, or a nuisance - they are his comments based on his belief of different contents of the universe. We are not here to discuss philosophy or the inner working of the brain or indeed carry out a psycoanalysis of Bluto's mind. We are here to help people; and Bluto does this very well - he may mock, he may taunt, and he does retaliate when people mock and taunt him but when he answers it gets it answered.

If we start banning everybody that three or more people dislike - there wouldn't be many people here. Personal dislikes must be put aside.

I think someone should Lock this thread; and if you ask me this petty dispute should be stopped.

Lord Kalthorn said:
This is a flame - flaming; at least in a thread specifically made for such is simply not allowed.

Point is - be his comments amusing, annoying, or a nuisance - they are his comments based on his belief of different contents of the universe. We are not here to discuss philosophy or the inner working of the brain or indeed carry out a psycoanalysis of Bluto's mind. We are here to help people; and Bluto does this very well - he may mock, he may taunt, and he does retaliate when people mock and taunt him but when he answers it gets it answered.

If we start banning everybody that three or more people dislike - there wouldn't be many people here. Personal dislikes must be put aside.

I think someone should Lock this thread; and if you ask me this petty dispute should be stopped.

Amen to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom