Way too much power.....

Bluto. That posts is like a week old. Gte over it, report me, it's old, maybe you sholdn't be so rude to other people on this forum!

bluto said:
Isn't this a profit and loss problem then [build on demand).
If it costs too much to do this then you decide.
As for running all those pc's , thats the price you pay i guess.
Share the costs with,

Barrett get lost before i report you,Edit that quick. :mad:
I do share the cost with those people, The only problem is that sharing the cost doesn't reduce the overall cost, It obviously suits me to only have to pay a *fair* share when I obviously use more than my fair share!

I think he did mean ADWARE, since Adware is the name given to malware that puts adverts on your computer.
AD-AWARE is the product used to get rid of them.

IMHO the comments made were quite fair, If you were honest your first post was about as much use as a chocolate tea pot.
OK, so the response perhaps wasn't put very well, there was perhaps no need for the swearing, but it was an expression of rage against your advice, I guess he was pissed of that you posted useless comments in the threads where he was asking for help, he then looked around and found more comments that were of no help what-so-ever, he felt the need to make a point.

It a bit liek 6 of one half dozen of the other. If you post useless comments, or post comments that leave you open to critisism then you have to expect critisism. (Its a part of life - get used to it).

Back
Top Bottom