Mon. or Comp.?

Kaylie

Baseband Member
I was wondering if it is the monitor or the computer that effects how fast a game is. Because my monitor is quite old but my computer is brand new. but i just playing internet games and it is not quite as fast as my sisters laptop or computer. and my specs are a little better than theres. The have LCD monitors and have a CRt. So if i purchased a new LCD with a quicker response time. would that help?

It just might be you ISP type.What does she have and what do you ?
If you want to do this online stuff,get cable or dsl.
I think you have Dialup,right ?
:confused:

Nope. i have bell sympatico.. and the laptop has bell aswell.. and my other sister has rogers cable. the laptop is actually fairly fast.

Kaylie said:
Nope. i have bell sympatico.. and the laptop has bell aswell.. and my other sister has rogers cable. the laptop is actually fairly fast.
And the winner is,
Rogers
Stan in Mississauga
So tell me how and where to play this game with Rogers Lite.?
:confused:
Hey sis has he asked you > hee hee.Have fun lady.

Hi

I know your online,oh my god maybe you want to hide.
So what is the answer ???
Stop wasteing our time OK.
:mad:

Stfu Bluto You F*ing Asshole. Ignore Him Katie, You Will Soon Learn Bluto Is Rude And Unimformative. A New Monitor Won't Make Your Games Run Faster, But They Will Look Better. For Gaming Go With A Crt.

Barrett said:
Stfu Bluto You F*ing Asshole. Ignore Him Katie, You Will Soon Learn Bluto Is Rude And Unimformative. A New Monitor Won't Make Your Games Run Faster, But They Will Look Better. For Gaming Go With A Crt.

thanx. ya. im not realy a gamer.. i just like to play some games on the net. i was thinking along the lines of getting a BenQ.. cause they have really good LCDs for pretty good prices..

thanx

Your monitor has nothing to do with the speed of the game.

Graphics card, processor & memory are the main factors. its just a matter of getting a balance of the three.

Kaylie said:
thanx. ya. im not realy a gamer.. i just like to play some games on the net. i was thinking along the lines of getting a BenQ.. cause they have really good LCDs for pretty good prices..

thanx
QUOTE gibant1
It's not the monitor,
QUOTE me
it's the isp you have not sis though hers works ok with cable. :eek:
I think your ? has been answered,but you keep on talking monitors.
signed
The Gamer Man

Does it say that they live seperately, they are sisters after all.

Could be using the same connection.

Back
Top Bottom