Keyboard Suggestions

Barrett said:
This is kind of a lame question but I will ask it anyways. I need a new keyboard but I don't know what to get. I am going to be doing gaming mostly, but I don't really like keyboards with all kinds of extra buttons. Any suggestions on good keyboards. (Even if they have extra buttons)
I recommend Logitech Windows kbd,cos you do need one right.
But heres a better idea, Dirext X gampads that lets you use kbd commands.
www.Gravis.com
I have the Eliminator usb.Get usb though.

I recommend, for gaming and otherwise, the Microsoft Trackball Explorer. For gaming, its great because you get that extra precision (with practice) of using your index and middle finger to aim. Also - two more buttons allowing Jump and Crouch within very easy reach.

I already bought a mouse actually. It's the microsoft wireless optical mouse. Anyone have any experience with these as far as gaming?

Barrett said:
I already bought a mouse actually. It's the microsoft wireless optical mouse. Anyone have any experience with these as far as gaming?
Let get back to keyboards.Do you have one as we speak ?
90+ 0/0 of games use Joysticks,Gamepads or keyboards.
Untill you install a game you won't know if it uses a mouse.
I use a gamepad instead of any of the above,except raceing games.

You need a mouse for pretty much every game Bluto. I don't own a keyboard right now, and I do own a joystick, but don't like gamepads.

Sure you do.I just use the mouse click to activate them though,its kind of a Way you have to start the thingy isn't it ?
Lets talk about playing it.Isn't that the topic ?
Like i said set your options,but yes you do need a mouse to start the game.[thingy]
Really though i can do it with the kbd,but thats another thing.
:D
Try Need For Speed with a mouse.
:rolleyes:

Barrett said:
You need a mouse for pretty much every game Bluto. I don't own a keyboard right now, and I do own a joystick, but don't like gamepads.
You gotta be kidding.How in GODS name do you "type" your replys here ?
abcdefg,hijk,lmnop,qrs and tuv really.

I have one of those "joysticks"too.but for different games.
;)

perhaps he's copying and pasting characters fromn the character map?

Or perhaps since he's said in a different thread that he's building a computer perhaps he's not yet bought the keyboard for his new machine, yet still has a fully working computer on his older machine that he is usng when he comes on here.

I wouldn't recomend the MS natural jeyboards since these might no be so natural to play games on due to the odd key arrangements.

I guess any keyboard will do. Don't get a really cheap on or else you may not be able to press enough keys.

The keyboard I'm using now will let me press upto four keys at once, a fifth stops it from doing anything.

so you couldn't. Crouch, run, turn, shoot and strath.

WTF are you talking about BLUTO. Your posts never make any sense. I told you I already know what keyboard I'm getting! Although thanks for the extra tip root, I don't like the natural keyboards either!

Back
Top Bottom