REALLY BIG PROBLEM DVD-rom and CD-rw drivers missing

RAFDOG

In Runtime
My DVD-Rom and CD-rw drivers are missing they may of been deleted and i tried to download new drivers but they dont install

My CRX225e Sony CD-rw and my pioneer DVD-120 DVD rom dont exist to the computer i went to the device driver and they were there but i looked into the details and it said.

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.
i went through the trouble shooter and it didnt help at all

Can someone help me any advice would help

Roll Back the Driver, and see what heppens then, if nothing changes Uninstall the Driver - then reinstall the Driver you downloaded.

Is this Driver you downloaded a program which installs itself or just a driver?

RAFDOG said:
My DVD-Rom and CD-rw drivers are missing they may of been deleted and i tried to download new drivers but they dont install

My CRX225e Sony CD-rw and my pioneer DVD-120 DVD rom dont exist to the computer i went to the device driver and they were there but i looked into the details and it said.

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.
i went through the trouble shooter and it didnt help at all

Can someone help me any advice would help
The only way they could have been deleted is if you did it.These drivers are part of Windows,plug and play drivers.Does windows have a folder called drivers ?
Once again though,no Windows version.Wake up.
You might have W 3x for all i know,then you will need driver disks.
:eek:

its one that installs itself but its old from '96, '97 and runs off dos do u know a site to get one

I rolled it back but it didnt work because it was the first one so i uninstalled it and reinstalld it i tried to install the driver i downloaded but it old and dosnt work all that good do u know a place where to get new device drivers

RAFDOG said:
its one that installs itself but its old from '96, '97 and runs off dos do u know a site to get one

I rolled it back but it didnt work because it was the first one so i uninstalled it and reinstalld it i tried to install the driver i downloaded but it old and dosnt work all that good do u know a place where to get new device drivers
Now lets seperate this and give a little more inf about your OS etc.
Stop looking for "drivers" You don't need any,especially for a dvd.
So lets work on cdrom first.How old is this ?
Meantime your number 1001 that didn't include Win version.I asked.
Can you really expect more at this point ?
Call it rude if you want,i shoot from the hip.
:eek:

yeah i've already been to driversguide its not there so i requested it and they still dont have it

and bluto i have know idea what you mean all i can say is my burner and dvd player are both around 1 year old.

elaborate a little

RAFDOG said:

I didn't think there was cd-rw's and dvd drives in 96.
But if so where are your installation disks?
Try again please.What are you trying to do ?
They either work or don't,quote
Once again,What Windows version are you here with ? Is this the same one needing help /
:confused: :confused: :confused:
By the way to all how do you "roll back" drivers ?
News to me.
:rolleyes:

how do you find out what windows version it is all i know its Windows xp home edition version 2002 service pack 1
i didnt think there were dvd's and burners back then either thats why i think its the wrong one
i went to the pioneer website i found the exact same dvd player but there arent any drivers for it

to roll back a driver what you do is goto device manger and click on wateva u want to check and click on the drivers tab

Back
Top Bottom