Bluto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett

In Runtime
Does Bluto piss off anyone besides myself? Your posts are alsmot never helpful and many times sound smart-assed. You always say something stupid like, "you should have done your reasearch", or "your not capable of researching this topic." Seriously dude, don't post on my threads anymore. I don't want your help, well you never gave me any help anyways but w/e. I said in one of my threads, "you don't make sense bluto, but no offense" and you took offense like I thuoght you would. I don't even know what it is that bugs me about you, your just not helpful at all and you sound like a brat.

I think it is rude to single out a member to complain about publicly, and even if you must complain, don't post it here, this is the "Hardware and software" section. not a complaint section:mad:

True or not, this should be taken up outside the forum if at all. And So that you know, Barrett, I am not saying that you are wrong (or right, for that matter), this is just the wrong place to be saying this stuff. Lets all just leave it at that.

Nothing against anyone, but please don't reply unless it is a well thought out response, and not...well...you know...stupid.

Itsme

This thread should probably be locked.

Itsme said:
True or not, this should be taken up outside the forum if at all. And So that you know, Barrett, I am not saying that you are wrong (or right, for that mattter), this is just the wrong place to be saying this stuff. Lets all just leave it at that.

Nothing against anyone, but please don't reply unless it is a well thought out responce, and not...well...you know...stupid.

Itsme

This thread should probably be locked.
I totally agree.

How am I suppose to take this matter up outside of the forums. If you guys read BLUTO's stupid ass posts you'd be just as pissed off as I am. Perfect example is his repsonse to some guys thread entitled: "Way too much Power." It should be one of the first threads on page 1. You will also find my response. I'll say it again. Bluto you are of no help, at least from what I have seen, and you are nothing but a smart ass. Lock the thread if you wish but I speak the truth. Don't flame me either, this is no one elses business unless you feel the way I do then don't post on this thread! This is only directed twoard BLUTO and no one else, so don't take offense!

Look, I'm just trying to keep you from pissing off mods or even admins. I have seen blutos posts, I do know what you mean, and I am not trying to flame you. However, you are flaming him. Once he sees this thread, I'm sure he will either stay cool and not reply, or get just as pissed as you are and flame you back. That wont be good for anyone, in my opinion. I can't force you to stop, and I'm just trying to keep things from getting too...out of hand, I guess I could say.

Itsme

Its like working in an office, if you dislike a coworker, you can't just walk up to him in the office and start yelling and cussing him out. Otherwise, you will irritate everyone else in the office, and maybe get fired.

take a hint.:mad: flaming is not wanted here. maybe you are right, but this is not welcome here. A mod of admin needs to lock this thread.

yeh just seen this ok
if your going to do this for a start put it in seggestions comments and feedback also take it of here sort it out ova msn or PM him about it sort your differences over there
Itsme is very right we all no what bluto is like but this should be kept out of here
if you see a bad post then report it and let us sort it out
ok
matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom