Geforce n Radeon ...

Jerry1

Baseband Member
Can anyone tell me which card is better ? Geforce FX5200 64MB or Geforce FX5200 128MB OR ATI Radeon 9700 Ultra ?

I find Halo laggy using Geforce FX5200 64MB .. ? so does the memory affect the lags ?

Jerry said:
Can anyone tell me which card is better ? Geforce FX5200 64MB or Geforce FX5200 128MB OR ATI Radeon 9700 Ultra ?

I find Halo laggy using Geforce FX5200 64MB .. ? so does the memory affect the lags ?
Give me a break,read the requirements on the
Helloooooooooo
[Halo]software box.If you don't have it ,get it.
If you do have it then we'll go from there,
:D
Easy EH !

So what do you think so far ? Have you checked PM's
Your online,i'm online,want to chat ?

Jerry said:

halo again,
I tried and you hung up,get lost as this isn't really worth discussing.
You are laggy too ? How do i fix that ?
:D :confused: :p :rolleyes:

lol, alrite. Its just that I was wondering if Radeon could improve the performance..( or I mean the memory )

the Radeon 9700 has a better frame rate than the Gforce 5200 128mb and a much better than the 64mb but it might just be system ram. my Gforce 5200 128mb can run Halo decently. if you want more info last months PC Power play had a test between those 2 cards the radeon won in overall frame rate

O, thats cool for radeon, but I wonder if the card seller allows trade in ... if could i hope my father allows it and get an ati radeon 9700 ..

O sure Lindon, but anyone could help me a bit to get it ? Like what to tell my father about the radeon. As u know, my father hates gaming for me and if i say i want the radeon for gaming he mostly wont accept.

Back
Top Bottom