check it out

No u are right i am abussing it this position and i am very sorry no one should insult you for doing the right thing ok if you feel you have to remove my privlages then plz do
i am very sorry for the troyble i have couse delete or edit the threads if you like i will keep my site's advertisements out of here
sorry for all of this it wont happen again
sorry
Matt

Lol; must admit you have a point there. I probably did participate in the meaningless Spamming and Links to my Forum and site, although of course I meant it as a joke, it is still not really right. Don't want to turn into Novartic do I? :D That would be bad.

So I must also apologise for it.

Also, on a side note; although I do not see Matt be Me do much moderating in the sense of moderating, but I still think he should keep the status of Moderator as he is, often, on more than any other Moderator (including yourself sometimes) and in general counting out this Thread giving out a very good example of the Staff on this Forum; and therefore is doing the less generally through of roll of a Moderator; which is perhaps more important that full on Moderation.

NB: Rocker is a (enter descriptions of brilliant Mods here)

check out the thread listing page, Novartic is listed as a forum moderator as well...

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yep - well - all of the Posts in that Forum if he ever realises he is.

I hope to god that he doesn't realise it ... can you imagine him going off on one of his "I R supa leat hackar!!11!one!11" things again? With Moderator powers!?

*holds head in hands*

there could be so much damage down if you abuse thos power would take a while to repair

Rocker said:
I hope to god that he doesn't realise it ... can you imagine him going off on one of his "I R supa leat hackar!!11!one!11" things again? With Moderator powers!?

*holds head in hands*
Haha! That was funny; annoying; but funny!

Back
Top Bottom