scan disk? need some help

Tyco

Beta member
Im not the smartest guy on the computer but I try.
I need abit of help. I was getting run time errors alote and i got a program called registry mechanic. I fixed about 8 problems and the run time errors seemed to have all gone. Except for one I recently have been getting. It happens on my hotmail. Not everything loads up and when i try to send an email, it says I have a run time error.
Anyways I went to run scan disk and it wasnt there. Defrag and disk cleanup were there.
Where could it be? Is it possible I dont have scan disk?
If not how do i get it and could this be the solution to the run time error?

Id appreciate any help anyone can give

Thanks

Tyco said:
Im not the smartest guy on the computer but I try.
I need abit of help. I was getting run time errors alote and i got a program called registry mechanic. I fixed about 8 problems and the run time errors seemed to have all gone. Except for one I recently have been getting. It happens on my hotmail. Not everything loads up and when i try to send an email, it says I have a run time error.
Anyways I went to run scan disk and it wasnt there. Defrag and disk cleanup were there.
Where could it be? Is it possible I dont have scan disk?
If not how do i get it and could this be the solution to the run time error?

Id appreciate any help anyone can give

Thanks
Any you say,hmmm,Why not include things like
Windows version,IEX,email source.[send me a PM of your address]if you want to work on this.
registry mechanic you say,why not ask first this might be your problem [3rd party stuff] comes with a price i think you might be paying.
In the meantime us the start menu run menu and type
C:\WINDOWS\SCANDSKW.EXE
then delete all temp files and empty the garbage bin.then run
C:\WINDOWS\DEFRAG.EXE
They should be in your system tools folder unless the dog deleted them.
HEE hee
Don't forget you said "any"
;)

Back
Top Bottom