Serious Computer Problem

Person15 said:
Ok il format the entire thing if you can tell me how to do it in the simplest way possible using the windows xp cdsince certain windows wont open.
Boot it up with the Windows CD in -> Select Boot from Disk when it comes up -> Select Install Windows Anyway -> It'll show your Drives -> Delete all the partitions -> Then Create whatever Partitions you want -> Select A drive to Install Windows on -> It does almost all the rest for you, and if it doesn't its easily marked.

Thats was well as I can do it, hope it works out.

Nothing different happens with the disk in at startup and apparently bluto never did understand my problem

Person15 said:
Nothing different happens with the disk in at startup and apparently bluto never did understand my problem
Yeah, what Gary said - I'm just not used to that cause most of my computers check all the drives. But yeah; just go into BIOs and make CD top.

Person15 said:
Ok i have a dell inspiron 8200 running windows xp and one day everytime i tried to press ctrl + alt + delete it would close the window instantly. I then noticed it did the same thing with the disk defragmenter and device manager. My antivirus wasnt working correctly and i figured it was a virus so i uninstalled the antivirus (norton antivirus 2002) and upon attempting to reinstall it it would close the window everytime i tried to install it again. I don't know what to do and anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.
This was as you said "any help"
Is pressing ctrl alt del a hobby of yours ? Let things do their thing.
Whats the point ?
That wasn't any help ? Then you really do need help too.not pc.

Back
Top Bottom