Poll

bluto said:
Why do you need help ?
Problems serious or otherwise.
I Don't need any.
:)

Bluto, to paraphrase an often used saying "Some of the members will reply all the time, all of the people will reply some of the time, but ALL of the members will not reply ALL of the time"!!

Realise this and move on...................

posiview said:
Bluto, to paraphrase an often used saying "Some of the members will reply all the time, all of the people will reply some of the time, but ALL of the members will not reply ALL of the time"!!

Realise this and move on...................
This isn't about replying,but trying harder before asking here.
Replying:except "to learn more to work on",Since i try hard to help.
*************** ;)
Thats why i don't have any.I solved it myself,useing either Windows help or F1 with most software.Many problems here are just a lack of learning to configure and use your PC.
:p
So i'm resigned to win some lose some,but i don't like to lose.
;)

bluto, i can feel ya man.
there are people like yur self that can solve the prob. But that's the reason behind forums.

2 get answers to questions bout pc's....
also to learn new things that people have tucked inside their head. That's how people learn...lol

~mr mixx~ said:
bluto, i can feel ya man.
there are people like yur self that can solve the prob. But that's the reason behind forums.

2 get answers to questions bout pc's....
also to learn new things that people have tucked inside their head. That's how people learn...lol
Of course it is,but read some of the topics.It's obvious they have expected a quick fix at forums.Sorry it's not that easy.
You learn by reading instructions to install/use,is it really that hard ?
If you bought oem,i'll go out of my way to assist.
;)

Bluto, you are realy annoying. Some people want help from real people, not some gay book. Also a person can relate more to the subject

bluto said:
Of course it is,but read some of the topics.It's obvious they have expected a quick fix at forums.Sorry it's not that easy.
You learn by reading instructions to install/use,is it really that hard ?
If you bought oem,i'll go out of my way to assist.
;)
I don't think Camers is right; but I don't think you're right either. We all realise that you are good and know your stuff; the problem is that although you're here to help people who can't work out how to fix something on a computer, you don't seem to like people who can't work out how to fix something on a computer asking how to fix it?

On a Forum saying it will help people - you have expect people to ask for help fixing something.

Back
Top Bottom