Big Problem!!! Please Help

Curious6

Beta member
Hello, I am new to this forum! Anyways, I have a very irritating problem with my computer that has been going on for quite a long time now: I can't download anything, from any website! Every time I try to download something I get the following error message:

"Internet explorer cannot download FileName from Website.

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

I have tried the following things to solve this problem, and not of them work:

(a) re-installed Internet Explorer;
(b) installed Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1;
(c) deleted spyware;
(d) phoned Microsoft and they send me a hotfix which is supposed to fix this problem about downloading: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=323308 is the link to the article (however I am not sure that this is the case affecting my computer, but I get exactly the same message).

Anyways, I would really appreciate any sort of help, I don't want to continue running very old programs because I simply can't download things!!!! Thanks in advance!

What is program you are trying to download?

w@rez?

Guess what? That is your problem right there, becuase those links are dead.

Try downloading something legal like a driver update and see what happens. If it still doesn't work then let us know and we will work from there.

Curious6 said:
Hello, I am new to this forum! Anyways, I have a very irritating problem with my computer that has been going on for quite a long time now: I can't download anything, from any website! Every time I try to download something I get the following error message:

"Internet explorer cannot download FileName from Website.

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

I have tried the following things to solve this problem, and not of them work:

(a) re-installed Internet Explorer;
(b) installed Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1;
(c) deleted spyware;
(d) phoned Microsoft and they send me a hotfix which is supposed to fix this problem about downloading: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=323308 is the link to the article (however I am not sure that this is the case affecting my computer, but I get exactly the same message).

Anyways, I would really appreciate any sort of help, I don't want to continue running very old programs because I simply can't download things!!!! Thanks in advance!
===========

Send me an email.i bet you won't so suffer on,This is very basic stuff,but might require attachments.They won't allow them here
:mad:
This is my kind of sort of help.
;)

Back
Top Bottom