Post Your New Programs Here

She can't sing for nuts. Just heard toxic recently. My God. She's getting worse and worse for a manufactured pop star.

iamroot said:
She can't sing for nuts. Just heard toxic recently. My God. She's getting worse and worse for a manufactured pop star.

All Pop Stars are manufactured. The pop groups are manufactured. That's why I detest pop music - the "singers" don't write their own songs, the record company writes the songs for them to go against a song released by another band from a diff. record company.

However - get into heavy metal/goth/death/whatever ... you'll find that the bands write the songs for themselves. ;) Slipknot for example - during their stay in the Houdini Mansion - they wrote over 30 songs for one album. Whenever one band member had an idea, another would go and work with them on it to see if they could get a decent song out of it. I very much doubt you'll see a band like "Blue" or "S Club Juniors" doing such a thing.

Rocker said:
All Pop Stars are manufactured. The pop groups are manufactured. That's why I detest pop music - the "singers" don't write their own songs, the record company writes the songs for them to go against a song released by another band from a diff. record company.

However - get into heavy metal/goth/death/whatever ... you'll find that the bands write the songs for themselves. ;) Slipknot for example - during their stay in the Houdini Mansion - they wrote over 30 songs for one album. Whenever one band member had an idea, another would go and work with them on it to see if they could get a decent song out of it. I very much doubt you'll see a band like "Blue" or "S Club Juniors" doing such a thing.
Go John Williams! He writes his own music, and its so good it doesn't need words (or screaming in the case of Rock Music ;)).

Lord Kalthorn said:
Go John Williams! He writes his own music, and its so good it doesn't need words (or screaming in the case of Rock Music ;)).

I give respect to any sort of artist who can write their own music - whatever music genre they're in. My point was simple stating that Pop is the most manufactured of all.

u mite aswell put a computer on stage and let tht sing
thts where the manufactured pop star voices come from

I think that would be quite interesting! :D I would like to hear Microsoft Sam sing a song.

Big question is though - why is Britney Spears in joint 2nd Place?

Back
Top Bottom