check it out

Thats wierd; maybe a little too much on the Turquoise. (Plus, that Banner, its going to have to wait one more Day :D More things to do than I have time to do them in :eek:)

When'll it be out of contruction?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol, Google and Spamming, or just waiting? Personally I chose the waiting for Greathanc Forums and Playfordnet in General. Hopefully I can get some more members for Greathanc Forums in September when I go to College cause there'll be loads of people who like Forums doing ICT and Pure Maths.

Oh yeah, and if you want to get to my Forum then just go to Greathanc Forums.
r u trying to set the record for most links in one post?:p

K, I'm drawing the line. Matt be me, you repeatedly post your links in this thread even after I have warned you about it before - being a mod is a privilege, not a name you can use to break the rules. Rules around here apply to EVERYONE - Admins, mods, gurus, senior members, the lot. It's bad enough when a member breaks rules - but many times worse if a mod seems to only like being a mod because he thinks he can get away with spamming a general forum. It wouldn't be so bad if you put it in the right place (being the advertising forum), but putting it in the General Forum is just crossing the line.

When a newbie comes here, what does he see? A general forum, and reads the rules. The rules state that advertising of forums and websites DOESN'T belong in the Social Lounge. He/she looks in some recent threads, and he walks straight into a long thread with nothing but a Mod (of all people) begging for people to join his forum. Not only that, but also a Guru with over 3000 posts placing 5 links to his own forum in 1 post. Great example you're setting guys, good job.

Due to Matt Be Me's constant breaking of rules, I am requesting his position be removed. I'm sure I'm going to get alot of hate for this, but last time I checked, rules are rules, and it seems that things have been getting a little too relaxed around here recently. A member breaking rules repeatedly, normally ends in a ban or a severe warning - IMO a Moderator breaking rules constantly should be no different. I'm leaving this thread open so I get to enjoy everyones replies, which I'm sure will mostly be consisting of the words "Rocker is a (enter insulting words here)".

Back
Top Bottom