The best web templates ever i bought!!!!

Over 220 Web site Templates for only $3

Are you looking for hundreds of web site templates to create your dream web site. Have no time to spend hours at the pc trying just to lay our html, don't worry! This package is what suits you the BEST!! In this package we include over 220 web site templates and logos, banners and even 7 eBooks. The low price for all this is only $3 USD!!!!

Visit www.xtremetemplates.cjb.net for more details!!!!!!

-Webmaster of www.xtremetemplates.cjb.net

Hello everyone,

I recently have purchased over 220 templates from this new little site called XtremeTemplates!
They offer over 220 templates that I just love!!!! I paid only $3. I've seen some of these sell for over $50!!!
I would recommend this to everyone!!! They have started out as a small business and are growing, the e-mail support was very helpful.

So here's there site www.xtremetemplates.cjb.net

Thanks,
Susie

Hello everyone,

I recently have purchased over 220 templates from this new little site called XtremeTemplates!
They offer over 220 templates that I just love!!!! I paid only $3. I've seen some of these sell for over $50!!!
I would recommend this to everyone!!! They have started out as a small business and are growing, the e-mail support was very helpful.

Thanks,
Susie

capitaldeals321 said:
Hello everyone,

So here's there site http://www.xtremetemplates.cjb.net

Thanks,
Susie
What an interesting letter from one of your customers! And it even has a little link just incase you don't know where your site really is. How long did it take you to make that up?

Not if you put on real e-mails from people who have brought these, or even a real FAQ on your site.

However, I must keep to David's Advertising Board Rules and not comment on how I feel about your Templates. :D

I didn't put a fake email on? what the heck, ur being a pain, bet u couldnt make a better site, and how can u have a fake faq. i think ur the one who needs help. sorry

If we have to get onto this:

capitaldeals321 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Susie
It could just be me; but how many other people here can imagine anybody, especially a customer too lazy to make an original Website, writing an e-mail in such a way, including a Link to your own site in an e-mail to you.

I suppose it could be a recommendation - but as its coming from you in a post you made I doubt it.

Personally, I deplore people who make the internet boring with un-original Website Designs.

But thats just me. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom