Plz Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i would never let my pass slip
n e way go on give them info on how to get into YOUR account go ahead your choice
yes i had a problem with this but tht was done through them knowing how to take a hotmail accout

Lol, yep, and our simply minded friend Mutya doesn't seem to have the first grasp of Computers, let alone hacking, or breaking into a hotmail account.

Come on guys - let it go. its over. End it here. Just don't start another flame thread. For your own good (both of you; but no offence meant to either of you though.) I know you're both smart enough to drop it.

Itsme

yeh ok no worry's
one thing tht i dont get is why ask a Q like that on a place like here

matt be me said:
yeh ok no worry's
one thing tht i dont get is why ask a Q like that on a place like here

Because this forum is named "Security/Hacking" ... since breaking into a user account on a forum is labeled under Security and hacking/cracking (whatever you wanna call it).

Questions like this are bound to appear. You're going to get questions from newbies AND experienced users. However - just because someone doesn't know the rules of hacking/cracking (one of them obviously being that people don't just spoonfeed you information; you learn it for yourself) doesn't mean you can lay into them for it. Why not give them a link to a website that may be able to help them? So they can read tutorials and actually gain a bit of knowledge about this sort of thing?

your an idiot and anyone who gives you any idea on where to start is an idiot

Any sort of reply is better than that. ^ But one thing ... you're wrong. If someone gives this person a place to start, then the person is quite the opposite of an idiot if they have that sort of knowledge. Is Root an idiot for giving the user the basics on how to do it? Hell no - if anything just from reading that post I respect him more than I already used to. Unlike you, he isn't actually going to break into something FOR someone (anyone with a half decent memory can remember the email incident), he is simply helping the user out as to how to do it (whether the user has any clue as to what half of that means is a different question : but the help is still there).

With this point : this thread is now locked before any more arguments start breaking out. I hope that none of the mods here reply to this since it will be going completely against my attempts to stop another war. If any of you have any troubles with me over this, and I mean anyone - then please leave your opinions for PM, MSN or AIM and off the forum - making a thread about it will simply make matters worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom