You gotta read this, very funny!

this looks like an okay thread to post what just happened to us, so here goes. this happened yesterday.
I using a back up computer at a realative's house. because of this.
fist what happened is he (my realative did this) accidentally, broke a fan blade off his proccessor fan, and it was very noisy, it shook the whole room, so we got a new processor fan, and went to put it on. but in the process of putting it on, the screw driver slipped, and he hit the mother board, but it didn't seem to do any damage, so when we were done, we plugged everything back in. The new processor fan worked great! but that was about all that worked.!:eek: the hard drives weren't spinning, the moniter didn't start up, so we took the computer back out and noticed that is seems he knocked off this tiny little component from the mother board, and now, no computer for awhile.

LOL...LOL..

I do have 2 admit people du some pretty stupid things. probably why there are so many company's gettin rich off of some misfortiate fool....

well, i seem 2 fall into that catagory. here's what i did to quallify. i was so worried about spyware and mini program bots that, i went in 2 msconfig and deleted my pci/ip and then i turned off computer.

well long story short, i went to boot, and guess what. nothing but error messages.
1st got, no operating system found....then it would try to boot from the A drive, and then (wrong system boot disk) and then blank black screen and the cursor just blinks.

tried everything known to man 2 try to get computer going. it just wont recognize the HHD.
not even bios will recognize it.

i tried new HHD but still won'r recognize. had 2 buy new computer....lol... that sux!!!

crazyman143 said:
this looks like an okay thread to post what just happened to us, so here goes. this happened yesterday.
I using a back up computer at a realative's house. because of this.
fist what happened is he (my realative did this) accidentally, broke a fan blade off his proccessor fan, and it was very noisy, it shook the whole room, so we got a new processor fan, and went to put it on. but in the process of putting it on, the screw driver slipped, and he hit the mother board, but it didn't seem to do any damage, so when we were done, we plugged everything back in. The new processor fan worked great! but that was about all that worked.!!:eek: the hard drives weren't spinning, the moniter didn't start up, so we took the computer back out and noticed that is seems he knocked off this tiny little component from the mother board, and now, no computer for awhile.
Lol! Thats quite funny. Didn't cost him too much did it?

when he got the mother board, it was over about $100, i guess thats about 82 Euros? Anyway, It will probably be less to get the same one now, because I think there is a better one out now, so it will have gone down in price.

Back
Top Bottom