mac of pc?

crazyman143 said:
i think it would be good to have linux be more of a threat Microsoft, because the more competition there is, the lower the prices;) Although, Linux will probably never get big enough to compete with microsoft
I hope not. :p You just want everything to be free don't you?

Although linux probably can never get big enough to compete directly with Microsoft, it can still cause a major threat.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I hope not. :p You just want everything to be free don't you?
what is wrong with wanting things cheap? most people don't like to pay extra for things do they? If there is a can of soda in the store, how often do you hear people say, " Man, this soda is to cheap, I wish this cost more."
I'm not complaining about the prices, I know it takes a lot of work, time, and money to make software, and other things, I'm just saying, the cheaper the better. Right?:confused:

crazyman143 said:
what is wrong with wanting things cheap? most people don't like to pay extra for things do they? If there is a can of soda in the store, how often do you hear people say, " Man, this soda is to cheap, I wish this cost more."
I'm not complaining about the prices, I know it takes a lot of work, time, and money to make software, and other things, I'm just saying, the cheaper the better. Right?:confused:
I don't hear them saying I wish it cost more, but I will and I imagine others do say that its too cheap and go for something a little more expensive. Generally, if I have to bye it, its crap anyway. Some cheap things are good though, (eg Lidl Freeway Lemonade, 37p for 2l - very tasty!) ;)

Lol, yeah.

Maybe the Software Engineer does Hardware Engineering as well - and like to put programs on his customers' computers which burn out the hardware quickly?

crazyman143 said:
I think I have to agree with you here :). The cheaper the better (well, usually ;))

Itsme

Back
Top Bottom