Help IE is umm broken

mattyk123

Solid State Member
Today when I went on my computer I found that when I double click IE it loads up but wont let me accsess the home pageall It says is that there is an error and send microsoft an error report or dont send options so I clicked dont send thinking it is a one of thing because that sometimes happens but I kept trying and still it doesent work. Just incase you think I am not connected to the internet I am because my msn works. So can you please help!

p.s My internet is connected over a LAN ethernet adaptor.

Try searching in Google for 'Reinstall Internet Explorer Tweak' and reinstall using ur windows CD as it told u to. (or click here )if u like a shortcut.

mattyk123 said:
Today when I went on my computer I found that when I double click IE it loads up but wont let me accsess the home pageall It says is that there is an error and send microsoft an error report or dont send options so I clicked dont send thinking it is a one of thing because that sometimes happens but I kept trying and still it doesent work. Just incase you think I am not connected to the internet I am because my msn works. So can you please help!

p.s My internet is connected over a LAN ethernet adaptor.
This shouldn't be a big concern.Did you save a link to this page anywhere else.like the desktop ? Maybe this site is overloaded.try refresh.
What is it called and i'll see what i get.

Its not just my home page its anytime IE loads it just wont work. And I was on my family pc when I wrote these messeges.

Yeah It may seem a bit drastic but I took your advice and reinstalled windows but most of my other exe files were not working so I thought that would be best.

Anyway thanks guys for the suggestions and help!

mattyk123 said:
Its not just my home page its anytime IE loads it just wont work. And I was on my family pc when I wrote these messeges.
Well since "your" paying someone for this service[ISP] and the family is paying someone too,Why not call tech support or change to the family ISP,it works right ?
:confused:

mattyk123 said:
I dont pay seporately for my internet I share it over a LAN connection to my family pc.
Then that just might be the problem as i did this at one time.
It's only 1 at a time on a shared connection.You or Dad or Mom,but only 1 log in user.Thats legal.
If you disagree then ask them why.oops
:D

Back
Top Bottom