C:\WINDOWS\System32\System32.exe??

sorry!

im sorry guys for not replying the suggestions, but i downloaded the highjackthis program and deleted the file that actually was a virus using a windows name..(pretty clever) but now is all gone and the message doesn't appear anymore when i log on my computer, see ya!!! and thanks for dedicating your precious time to answer my problems!

if this helps i found out that when i turn on the button SRS it starts to sound awful but when the button is not on, it sound allright, but not at the high capacity sound that makes the sounds sound better

Glad that out of the way.I don't usually deal with XP problems,but will as a sound problem.Locateing various options and setting might be slightly different from Wme.
1.Is this internal audio.if so get a pci card.
2.if not internal,what is it ?
3.What sounds are you complaing about ?
4.Have you done a directx sound test ?
5.Most important,speaker system type 2/1 etc.
More later.
;)

yeah, it is an internal audio, the equalizer is called: FUTURE POWER NEWQ: 3D Surround Equalizer. i have the pci card,

I already did the directx test and everything appear normal. how can i describe the sounds, let me see...um, Like I already said, when i press the SRS button, it makes some of the songs sound like if the speakers were exploded, you know? i hope you understand what im trying to say.

HaloMaster2004 said:
yeah, it is an internal audio, the equalizer is called: FUTURE POWER NEWQ: 3D Surround Equalizer. i have the pci card,

I already did the directx test and everything appear normal. how can i describe the sounds, let me see...um, Like I already said, when i press the SRS button, it makes some of the songs sound like if the speakers were exploded, you know? i hope you understand what im trying to say.
No whaat is SRS ?
What speaker set do you have,i asked 2.1 etc.Are the connections secure and right ? What happens in Control Panel/Sound/Audio ?
Are these right ? Is there a speaker icon on the task bar to adjust your volumes,bass trebble etc.
In the meantime by a Sound Blaster pci.
But what does this mean ?
it is an internal audio
i have the pci card,
So i guess i don't.
Try again though.

Many times sound cards generate spurious noise when the drivers are not current-they can conflict with directx. Try updating your drivers from the manufacters web site. Also goto control panel then sound and choose the folder tab audio-in the window are normally choices for playback-try a different choice if theres more than one and see what happens-if you have the option of wav playback or directx choose wav its usually more compatable. Some sound systems have a section where you can tweek the settings for your particular system. Run the directx diagnostics and see if you have any incompatabilities. Try turning off the 3d-and use stereo.

yeah, by turning off the 3d it stops doing the awful noise, but at the same time it takes away the detailed sound it used to have when i first bought it

Back
Top Bottom